Indoor Air Quality
- Maintenance Program
Because we have a direct impact on the indoor environment, here are practical steps we are going to take to keep people safe:
- Wash our hands frequently and thoroughly with soap and water
- Cover our nose and mouth when sneezing or coughing
- Wash our uniforms every day including cleaning our belts
- Stay home if we are feeling sick
- Wear shoe covers and latex gloves in homes and businesses
- Wipe down surfaces and equipment touched in a client’s home with disinfectant wipes
- Wipe down door handles, steering wheels, gear shift lever every day
- Wipe down pens, clipboards, tablets, cell phones, and anything else passes between techs and clients.
- We are complying with all recommendations and guidelines from state agencies and will be proactive in our efforts to see that our team members and clients are protected.
As the situation unfolds, we will take each day one at a time and ensure we are being smart, supportive, and helping all those we can in our community.