Indoor Air Quality
- Maintenance Program
AC Repair Service in Sugar Land, TX
If there’s one thing that you don’t want to run into during a Texan summer, it’s a busted air conditioner. Unfortunately, even the best air conditioners installed and serviced by the best technicians in the HVAC industry are not going to function 100% reliably. No mechanical system is perfect, after all.
However, by scheduling your air conditioning repair in Sugar Land, TX, with a member of the Fresh Air, L.P. team, you can at least keep any problems with your air conditioning system as infrequent as possible. You can also keep any negative effects on your system to a bare minimum.
Call on Fresh Air, L.P. for superior quality commercial and residential services in Sugar Land, TX and the surrounding areas.
Signs That Your air Conditioning needs Repair
Well, I’ll just wait until it stops working, right? That’s a pretty clear sign.
Yes, that’s a clear sign alright—a clear sign that you waited too long to schedule your air conditioning repairs, that is!
If you’re serious about protecting both your air conditioning system and your comfort—as well as your budget—then you want to intervene and resolve air conditioning problems ASAP, before they have such a dramatic effect on your air conditioner. Look out for the following symptoms:
- Short cycling. Is your air conditioner starting and stopping too frequently? Then it’s not functioning properly, even if it is blowing cool air. Your system should run in full, even cycles.
- Icy coils. If your air conditioner has ice on it, particularly on the evaporator coil, then there could be a refrigerant leak in your system. Don’t take chances with an icy AC!
- Strange sounds. Not just strange new sounds, but regular sounds that are much louder than usual. If your system is making such sounds, don’t ignore the problem.
- Increased cooling costs. Have you noticed a major spike in your energy costs, even though you’re not really using your air conditioner any different than usual? Then contact us.
- Warm air. This is a pretty obvious sign of trouble, right? If your air conditioner is blowing out warm air, then you may have duct leaks, a faulty thermostat, or other issue to deal with.
Schedule Your AC Repairs with Our Team
There are a lot of air conditioning technicians out there, but there are fewer great air conditioning technicians out there. Part of being a great AC repair technician is diagnosing the right problem. It’s one of the most important steps in finding the right solution.
If you want to be sure that your air conditioner is repaired promptly and properly, then ours is the number to dial. Our technicians are diagnostic experts, and they’ll determine precisely what is wrong with your system. Once they have, they’ll be able to provide you with a proper course of action.
The longer that you wait to have your AC repaired, the more likely it is that your system will suffer serious damages. Don’t let that happen on your watch! Pick up the phone and give us a call right away.